HOYER Handel GmbH vertreibt Produkte aus den Bereichen elektronische Haushaltskleingeräte, Haushaltshelfer, Unterhaltungselektronik sowie Artikel aus dem Bereich Personal Care
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means any data that relates to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
HOYER Handel GmbH, Tasköprüstraße 3, 22761 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 40 853994-80
Fax +49 40 853994-90
(3) You can contact our Data Protection Officer at
Datenschutz@hoyerhandel.com or our postal address with the addition “The Data Protection Officer”.
(4) If we involve any external service providers commissioned by us for individual functions of our services, or if we wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the relevant procedures. In this respect, we will also indicate the defined criteria of the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) As regards your personal data, you have the following rights in your dealings with us:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Moreover, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit the website merely for information purposes, i.e. you do not register or do not transmit information in any other way to us, we will only collect such personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that is of technical relevance to us to show you our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
– IP address (only the first two octets of the IP address are logged (e.g. 198.51.XXX.XXX)
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Website from which the request was forwarded
– Websites accessed by the system of the user via our website
– Bytes transferred of the requested URL
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
In accordance with the legal framework conditions, this data is deleted every 31 days.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk with respect to the browser you use and by means of which certain information is sent to the party that has set the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies are not able to execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. They include, in particular, session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with the help of which various requests of your browser can be associated with the same session. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies also include the cookies that we use in order to ensure that the website is displayed correctly on the mobile device used. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistente Cookies werden automatisiert nach einer vorgegebenen Dauer gelöscht, die sich je nach Cookie unterscheiden kann. Sie können die Cookies in den Sicherheitseinstellungen Ihres Browsers jederzeit löschen.
d) You may configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for instance, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Section 5 Contact via the contact form or e-mail
When you contact us via e-mail or a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, and if appropriate your name and your message) will be stored by us in order to be able to answer your questions. We will delete the data obtained in this connection after its storage is no longer required, or we will restrict its processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
We process this data in order to offer you the desired/requested service. Data is collected on the basis of a contract (Art. 6, Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR), where this relates to the assertion of claims for cancellation, warranty or guarantee rights. For performing customer service, otherwise, and answering your questions, processing is based on the legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR) because it facilitates the provision of satisfactory customer advisory service.
In case of a service request, we will submit your data to our service provider teknihall Elektronik GmbH, Breitefeld 15 64839 Münster, providing the service on our behalf. Data will not be transmitted for marketing purposes.
Section 6 Objection or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you may withdraw such consent at any time. Such a withdrawal of consent will affect the permissibility of your personal data being processed, after you have informed us of this.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to its processing. This is the case if its processing is not required, in particular, for fulfilling a contract with you as described by us in the relevant description of the functions below. When you exercise your right to object, you will be requested to give the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the manner we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the facts and either cease to process your data, or adjust data processing, or demonstrate to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your data.
Section 7 Use Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to, and stored on, a server operated by Google in the USA. If IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, however, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website to compile reports on website activities and provide other services relating to the use of the website and the use of the internet for the website operator.
(2) Google will not associate the IP address that your browser transmits within the scope of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting an appropriate setting in your browser software; however please note that, if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) at Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. In order to prevent the collection of data by Universal Analytics across various devices, you need to perform the opt-out on all systems that you use.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed further in a truncated form only and personal traceability is ruled out. As soon as data collected about you facilitates personal identification, this will immediately be excluded, and in this way the personal data will be deleted without delay.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistical data obtained will help us to improve our offers and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has committed to applying the principles of the EU-US Privacy Shield; https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(6) Informationen des Drittanbieters: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data protection overview: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
Section 8 Google fonts
This website uses Google Fonts in order to integrate fonts, a service by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To display our website, we also access Google servers, specifically fonts.googleapis.com und fonts.gstatic.com. In order to display fonts as quickly and efficiently as possible on our website, the access instances are saved by Google and the fonts and specifications of your browser temporarily saved. Google Web Fonts are used in the interests of providing a standardised and attractive presentation of our online services. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information can be found here:
Section 9 Share buttons
On our website, you can share postings on social media (especially: Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Linkedin). This sharing takes place via transfer to an external link – within our website no connection is established to the servers of Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Linkedin via the share buttons. However, if you click on one of the Share buttons, you will be transferred to the respective provider. We are unable to specify, which of your data may then possibly be processed there. Please consult the provider directly; the links to the relevant data protection notices can be found below:
Additional information about the handling of personal data in the job application procedure
We are pleased that you are interested in us and apply, or have applied, for a job in our company. Below, we gladly provide you with information about how your personal data will be processed in connection with your application. This information applies in addition to the information provided under I.
We process the data you have transmitted to us in connection with your application to verify your suitability for the job (or other positions, if appropriate, in our company) and conduct the application procedure.
When you apply for the job in our online portal, we will collect the following data:
Certificates and other references
Possible date of joining
Application via LinkedIn:
You have the option to apply for a job via the LinkedIn service.
If you confirm to LinkedIn that the data stored about you there may be transmitted to us, LinkedIn will make available to us the data indicated under Section 10 (2) which you have stored with/submitted to LinkedIn. We include this data in our online application form.
Application via Indeed
You have the option to apply for a job via the Indeed service.
If you confirm to Indeed that the data stored about you there may be transmitted to us, Indeed will make available to us the data indicated under Section 10 (2) which you have stored with/submitted to Indeed. We include this data in our online application form.
The legal basis for processing your personal data in this application procedure is primarily Section 26 of the GDPR in the version valid from 25 May 2018. Accordingly, processing is permitted of any data required in connection with the decision about the constitution of an employment relationship.
If the data is required upon completion of the application procedure for the purpose of pursuing legal action, if applicable, data may be processed on the basis of the conditions of Art. 6 of the GDPR, in particular for exercising legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR. Our interest is to assert claims or defend ourselves against any claims.
In case of an unsuccessful application, data of applicants are deleted after 6 months. If your application for a job has been successful, the data will be transferred from the applicants’ data system to our personnel information system.
If you have expressly consented to the further storage of your personal data, we will transfer your data to our pool of applicants. There, they will be deleted upon expiry of a period of two years.
We use a specialised software provider for the application procedure. This provider is RECRUITEE B.V. Johan Huizingalaan 763A 1066VH Amsterdam. Recruitee acts as a service provider for us and may get knowledge of your personal data in connection with the maintenance and servicing of the systems, if appropriate. We have concluded a so-called data processing agreement with this provider, which ensures that data is processed in a permissible manner.
Upon receipt of your application, your application data is examined by the Human Resources Department. Suitable applications are then forwarded internally to the persons responsible for the vacant position in the departments. Thereafter, the further process is agreed. Basically, only such persons can access your data in the company who need such access for the proper execution of our application procedure.
These data are exclusively processed in data centres of the European Union.