§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is.
HOYER Handel GmbH, Kühnehöfe 12, 22761 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 853994-80
Fax +49 40 853994-90
(3) You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@hoyerhandel.com or our postal address with the addition of “The Data Protection Officer”.
(4) If we use third-party service providers for individual functions or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address (only the first two octets of the IP address are logged (e.g. 198.51.XXX.XXX)
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Website from which the request came
– Websites accessed by the user’s system via our website
– Transferred bytes of the requested URL
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
In accordance with the legal framework, this data is deleted every 31 days.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies also include the cookies that we use to ensure the correct display of the website on the terminal device used. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 5 Contacting us via the contact form or email
When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, your name, if applicable, and your message) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
This data is processed by us in order to be able to offer you the requested service. The data collection is based on a contractual basis (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO) insofar as it concerns the assertion of claims arising from revocation, warranty or guarantee rights. For the implementation of customer service in other respects and the response to your inquiries, the processing is based on legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO), because it enables a satisfactory customer service.
We transfer your data – insofar as it concerns a service request – to our service provider teknihall Elektronik GmbH, Breitefeld 15, 64839 Münster, who provides the service on our behalf. The data will not be passed on for advertising purposes.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In the case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent collection by Universal Analytics across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used.
The following cookies are among the technically necessary cookies.
Cookies from WordPress
|PHPSESSID||This cookie stores your current session related to PHP applications, ensuring that all features of this website based on the PHP programming language can be fully displayed. Duration of storage: until the end of the browser session (deleted when you close your Internet browser).||Session|
|wordpress_akm_mobile||These cookies are only used for the WordPress administration area.||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_akm_mobile||These cookies are used only for the administration area of WordPress and do not apply to other site visitors.||Session|
|wp-settings-akm_mobile||These cookies are only used for the administration area of WordPress and do not apply to other site visitors.||Session|
|wp-settings-time-akm_mobile||These cookies are only used for the administration area of WordPress and do not apply to other site visitors.||Session|
|ab||is used for A/B testing of new features.||Session|
|akm_mobile||stores whether the visitor wants the mobile version of a website to be displayed.||1 day|
Cookies from WPML
|_icl_current_language||Stores the language selected by the user.||1 year|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||Stores the redirected language when switching languages.||1 year|
|wpml_referer_url||Stores the last requested URL in the frontend.||1 year|
Cookies from DSGVO AIO for WordPress
|dsgvoaio||This LocalStorage Key / value stores which services the user has agreed to or not.||variable|
|_uniqueuid||This LocalStorage Key / value stores a generated ID so that the opt-in / opt-out actions of the user can be documented. The ID is stored anonymously.||variable|
|dsgvoaio_create||This LocalStorage Key / value stores the time when _uniqueuid was generated.||variable|
|dsgvoaio_vgwort_disable||This LocalStorage Key / value stores whether the service VG Wort Standard is allowed or not (setting of the site operator).||variable|
|dsgvoaio_ga_disable||This LocalStorage Key / value stores whether the service Google Analytics Standard is allowed or not (setting of the site operator).||variable|
This website uses various services of the provider Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. The individual services are described in more detail in the following section.
In principle, we pursue a legitimate interest in the use of the following services and the associated collection of personal data (in particular the IP address) to present the offer on our website in an appealing way, to analyze and improve it and to adapt possible advertising to your needs (Art.6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” (see also 3.1 “Cookies”). They are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
Objection to data collection
We have concluded an order processing agreement for the use of Google Analytics and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using the services.
Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be generated that contain statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google as well as visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown in the previous paragraph.
Cookies from Google Analytics
|_ga||Differentiation of website visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Differentiation of website visitors.||24 hours|
|_gat_gtag_UA_||Used to throttle the request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed through Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_ .||1 minute|